Age – 20
From – New Delhi
Reason for joining this course : I personally have been a die heart fan of Praveen sir’s work since the beginning of the photography interest , and as being a film student i was not pretty sure about this course like “should i join this or not’ or “am i in a right field” and when i met Praveen sir for the first time as being a Great Mentor he guided me and showed me the right direction and letting me know from where i actually belong.
Things you have learned at the academy:
1. Working in fashion photography means working with people, and in a very personal and engaged manner at that. so make connections with models and stylists before a shoot.
2. Shooting fashion is a Group effort
3. cross-pollination with “street portraits” and fashion
5.shooting what you’re comfortable with
6. Fashion is one of the most exciting and creative types of photography you can actually get paid for.
7. The wilder your concepts, the more fun the production can be for a team. We make insane sets sometimes, for just one shot!
8. The reward of working with gorgeous clothing, shoes and accessories from world-famous designers every day is pretty special.
9. Sticking to your creative vision is key, but also being able to work collaboratively makes all the difference.
10. When that magical moment happens on set, where everything falls into place and you really know why you’re doing this job, it’s worth all the work.
11. Make sure your models are happy and fed. You can see an unhappy energy in photos instantly.